Thursday, June 16, 2011

The many poses at naptime

Forgot to write to you the past two days. Once again I've been busy with the same ol stuff. Playing & loving you, working, & buying stuff for the house.

We finally got a mattress for our bedroom. So we can move in here soon!! You've been pretty good the past few days. Taking longer naps now. I'll make you a bottle and you'll feed yourself! I took these pictures of you three days ago { June 13 }.




After it took you about 15 min. to feed yourself you started to get sleepy. And you finally fell asleep. I love watching you sleep. You sleep so much like your daddy and move a lot. I captured a few of your poses { & your faces }


& then it was time to wake up! 




Last night you were sick :( You woke up puking so mommy took you out of your bed and put you in bed with me. I didn't what was wrong. I'm guessing maybe you didn't like one of the baby foods I gave you? And you've been a little cranky today & even threw up today. Mommy doesn't have to work today so I'll be able to spoil you and love on you while your not feeling too well. 

Your daddy is in Buckhannon right now finally moving everything out of his apartment there. But he'll be back later this evening. Tomorrow morning mommy has to get her wisdom teeth out :( ALL 4 of them. Mommy is SO nervous. I'm not being put to sleep, just laughing gas. Hopefully I don't feel anything at all. I've had 6 teeth pulled before and delivered a baby natural. I don't know why I'm so nervous. 

Oh yeah, mommy had her second interview yesterday for Jan Dils. It was a group interview and 3 other ladies showed up. I was so nervous but it ended up being really fun. We interacted with each other and answered lots of questions. But fun questions. I really really hope I get this job!! 

Your starting to fuss so I'm going to have to stop here. If I have time tonight I'll write to you. I hope you start to feel better. & pray that mommy's appointment tomorrow goes good!
... love always


No comments:

Post a Comment