Thursday, June 9, 2011

Clapping!!

So you now have a new favorite thing you love to do all the time. CLAPPING! Even when your crying & throwing one of your "Princess Fits". That's what I'm going to start calling them. Because everything is fine with you, your diapers dry, your fed and you've napped.. you just want attention... ALL THE TIME! It's ok though. I don't mind spoiling my little Princess 

While we were in Virginia Beach your grandma would practice clapping with you. And you just smiled while she taught you how to do it. As soon as we were back home, you started doing it! It's so fun to watch you do it. Mommy's proud of you!




I'm still slacking on writing to you but I've been super busy. I've been working everyday and during my breaks your daddy and I have been running around looking for furniture for our house! I think we found the couch we want. 



But we've decided to finish all the painting and cleaning THEN buy the furniture. Moving into a new house is a lot of work. Your daddy is there right now painting and your grandpa is fixing up the yard. I'm just ready to move in!

But I'm off work today and I figured I'd write to you while you took your nap. It's just me and you today until daddy comes back from painting. I want to find something to do but it's SO hot outside. Maybe we'll get out your little pool. We'll do something fun * I'll write to you soon { more like when I find some time }
.. love you always 


No comments:

Post a Comment