Sunday, June 12, 2011

2 little hands & a bottle

This is going to be a quick post because mommy is sleepy. I'm still going to try and write to you everyday. Even if it is short.

Lately you've been doing something by yourself. It helps mommy and daddy out a lot but also makes mommy sad because it just shows how big your getting and how independent you are starting to.. and going to be. 

This new thing has to do with your hands and a bottle ....

You are now holding you bottle by yourself. Tonight isn't your first night holding it by yourself. You've been doing it for maybe a week now but tonight was the first night I got some pictures. { They were taken from my phone so they aren't the best }

Once again mommy is proud of you but slow down on growing up!

Today you woke up screaming. I didn't know what was wrong so I hurry up and changed you on our bed and as soon as I took your diaper off you started peeing everywhere all over the bed. Your grandma heard you crying so she came in and got you and took you to her room. I decided to just stay awake so I can get stuff done today before work.

You played with your grandparents all morning. Around 10 me, you, your grandma, great grandma and great aunt all went to Wal Mart. I bought you some diapers, a sipee cup and more binkies. { I want to try and get you off your binky soon } You fell asleep in your great aunt Debbie's arms at Wal Mart.

After Wal Mart we headed to the mall with your grandma. We forgot the stroller so we had to get one at the mall. We picked the stroller with the car on it. I thought you were too small for it but we sat you in and buckled you up and you loved it. You started smiling and clapping. You even had your hand on the steering wheel. 

It was funny because you had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the side of the car. Everyone was wanting to talk to you. And you would just smile and clap. You LOVE to clap. I got to buy a bunch of new clothes at New York and Company. I decided to that's the only place I'm shopping, besides TJ Maxx. I feel like I need to change my wardrobe. I look too young in the stuff I've been wearing.

After the mall we headed to TJ Maxx. I bought 3 dresses a few days before and decided to take them back because your grandma thought they were too short. So I bought two more dress { that were longer }, two stools and chairs for the house. The chairs are SO pretty. Then we headed to Value City and bought the couch I mentioned earlier!! We're SO close to getting most of what we need for the house. Your daddy has been working on it everyday all day. He's doing such a great job. That's why the past few posts haven't had much about him in them because he has been working hard on the house. Your grandpa has been working hard too.

Today he said that he was using a ladder that was missing a step. He was cleaning the porch on the ladder and a wasp came after him so he climbed down the ladder as fast as he could forgetting about the missing step. Well he ended up falling off the ladder. I bet that was a sight to see. 

After all the shopping mommy headed to work and you stayed with your grandma. She said you two did some more shopping and then headed down to the house to see your daddy and grandpa. You guys were still down there when I got off work so I just met you there. The house is coming along really nice. I am very excited! I'm thinking we'll be able to stay in the house by next week! 

Well baby girl, your asleep in your bassinet on my left side and your daddy snoring on my right side. This sleepy momma in the middle is going to sleep. { I guess this post was kind of longer after all. Once I start typing it's hard for me to stop } Hope you have good dreams tonight and I will see you in the morning, welll... whenever you decide to wake up for a bottle.
... love always 

No comments:

Post a Comment