Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Zoey's Here!

Wow what a weekend. I'm still exhausted from it and can barely keep my eyes open typing this but I know it's been a few days and I need to update.

This weekend my best friend Kayla brought Zoey into the world!! I blogged about Kayla being pregnant before. She found out she was pregnant the exact same day I did a year later. You can read about that here

I got a text from Kayla on Friday that said she had preclampsia and the Dr.'s were inducing her. I was at work and still had a few more hours. I was so anxious the whole day to leave. I even left 30 min early. Stephanie was in town so we headed to Huntington together to be there for Kayla.

Poor Kayla had a rough labor. She was in labor for almost 26 hrs before they decided to do a C-Section. But finally on Saturday November 12th Zoey entered the world.


I wasn't able to get too many pictures because it was a rough time for Kayla and I didn't want to be in the way. But I got as much as I could before I had to be back home to my baby girl. Kayla was out for a few hours after Zoey was born so Zoey had to stay in the nursery so I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures of her :( I did make a slide show for Kayla of all the pictures I did have. She mentioned how much she loved the song I used before she went into labor.



Sophia and Zoey are going to be best friends. We've known this before Kayla and I became mommies. I am so excited for Kayla. I'm so happy that we get to experience being new mommies together. I know our babies our a year a part now and it seems like such a big age different but once they get older it won't seem so different. Kayla and I are a year apart. Zoey is so perfect and beautiful and I can't wait to visit them again. 


It's back to another work week. It's only Tuesday and I'm exhausted. This tired momma is going to sleep while the baby sleeps. I'll have pictures of my baby tomorrow. Also, I entered Sophia into a contest that voting starts tomorrow. I'll have the link on here tomorrow and hope that the {very few} that do follow this blog will be able to vote! 
Good night everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment