Tuesday, November 22, 2011

VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

Sophia would love for everyone to vote for her in the Tiny Prints Talent Search!
This picture was taken when Sophia was around 3 months old but it's still one of my favorite pictures, EVER! So I thought it'd be perfect for the contest.

I know this blog doesn't have many readers but for who ever is reading this PLEASE vote for us! We'd love to get as many votes as we can! You can vote daily too.
 And would love to know if you did so we can thank you!! :)

{ Just click the HERE, like them on Facebook, and VOTE! }



Here's what the picture looks like in the contest. 
I know the colors don't match too well but I still love it!


I know I haven't posted in a couple of days but the work week has begun and I'm exhausted again by the time I get the computer out. Tomorrow is my last work day this week so I'll be able to post then. Hope everyone is having a great week so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment