Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Morning

I can't believe how fast this year is going and that it's already Thanksgiving.
I'm enjoying the holidays more now that Sophia is getting older.
Last year she was still a newborn and we were still learning so much about babies 
and how to be parents. We were very stressed. We spent last Thanksgiving in VA Beach.
It was our first vacation as a family of three. We had a great time visiting with Gary's family.
Here are some pictures from last year's Thanksgiving in VA Beach. 
Look how much Sophia has grown in just a year.

We were laughing so much at the time of this picture. Poor Sophia.


Sophia got to meet the rest of her family.
{i had a crappy camera at the time so the coloring is all messed up}


It was also Sophia's first trip to the beach.


I'm so thankful that we were able to visit with them last year for the family.
We aren't able to this year because Gary has to work today and tomorrow. 
But hopefully we will be able to soon.

We are going to spend Thanksgiving at my parents house today. I'm so excited to eat.
I haven't eaten too much yet this morning because I want to save room for all the food we're going to it. I'm excited for this Thanksgiving because Sophia can eat everything we eat now and I'm sure she'll be eating LOTS. We made a Thanksgiving shirt for Sophia today of her hand print. It didn't turn out the greatest but it's cute for her. I kind of ruined it by "trying" to write Happy Thanksgiving on it. :( Here it is before I thought I'd get creative.


We are going to finish watching Beauty and the Beast and get ready to head over for Thanksgiving dinner. Thankfully Gary only has to work till 1 so we are able to all be together. I'll upload tonight with pictures from today.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment