Sunday, November 6, 2011

Your First Birthday

I know that you been a year old now for a couple of weeks but I haven't had time to upload and post any pictures from your actual birthday.  Here's what we did on your first birthday!

The night before I got some pictures before we got you ready for bed. Mommy doesn't look the greatest but you look cute. This is your last picture before you are a big one year old.

The next morning we woke up and sang you Happy Birthday. We then dropped you off at daycare. I hated that I had to work on your birthday but I promise you that when you can start remembering your birthday I will take that day off so I can spend the whole day with you! You and daddy did come see me on my lunch break. We ate at the Mango Bistre. It was delicious and I was so happy to see you.

After work we picked you up and got you in your birthday outfit and headed to Texas Road House for your birthday dinner. Stephanie drove from Morgantown and your cousins Cole and Emma came with their parents. And your great Aunt Debbie and grand parents were there too. Your Aunt Debbie bought you two cakes: a big one for everyone and small {kind of scary} doll cake for you to smash into. Here are some pictures from your birthday dinner.

We put you on the horse at the entrance of the restaurant. We laughed so hard. You wouldn't move and had your arms all stiff.


It was pretty late when we got home. I wanted to get a picture of you in the chair on your 12 months but you just weren't having it. You were so sleepy and ready for bed.


We had a good day on your birthday. I love my one year old so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment