Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner

Like I said I'd post about our Thanksgiving. I was planning on having lots of pictures to post and to remember each year for Thanksgiving BUT that didn't happen. I actually only got one picture, which is not like me at all. This year I tried to enjoy Thanksgiving without worrying about pictures. I have my memories to remember this Thanksgiving. Here's the only picture I have. Here is my goofy crazy hair girl and I on Thanksgiving.



We had a good Thanksgiving. It was small but good. We enjoyed all the food, sat around full then all took naps. It was very relaxing. We also watched The Great Outdoors. I can't believe I've gone all these years without seeing that movie. I loved it! 

We spent most of the day at my parents and decided to head home. We decided to put the Christmas tree up when we got home. I want to make it a new tradition with us. This is our very first Christmas tree as a family in our new home. 
I'm stil buying stuff to decorate the house. I love this time of year!
 Soph was everywhere while we were putting the tree up, even in the box.



Soph is into EVERYTHING now ever since she has started crawling. She's been crawling for a couple of months now so it's been non stop with chasing her and telling her "No" or "Don't put that in your mouth!". She's always looking for something to get into.
These next few pictures are of her being sneaky and putting things in her mouth.




We got almost everything up with the Christmas tree except for our bubls. The bulbs I bought didn't come with hooks. I don't understand why they'd sell just bulbs. So once I pick those up the tree will be finished. Here's the tree as of now. 


I am so thankful for everything in my life right now. I am thankful for another year with all my family and friends. I am thankful for my healthy, fun filled baby girl and her loving daddy. I am thankful for all of my family and all of my friends, both old and new. I am thankful for Gary and I to both have full time jobs so we can support our little girl.
I can go on and on about everything I'm thankful for but I'd be blogging for hours.
I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment