Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!

Sophia,
Happy St. Patrick's Day baby girl. I'm very sad I won't be able to spend it with you. Mommy has a lot of stuff to turn in and work on before my Spring Break starts tomorrow. I hope your grandma has you in something green today, I don't want you to get pinched. You have a "My 1st St. Patrick's Day" outfit so I'm sure you're wearing that. I hope she sends a picture of you wearing it. I hate that I have to miss this holiday with you. I know it's not that important of one but still, mommy would love to spend every one of your "firsts" with you.

Yesterday I had that interview with a woman at WVU Nursery. That daycare was absolutely beautiful and the women that owned it was the sweetest woman in the world. We talked forever. If you were here in Morgantown with me and had to go to daycare. You'd def. be at that one. They have a huge waiting list though. After the interview I headed to campus to study for my Comm test. I should have studied more. The test was so hard. Well, every test is hard for me. I hope that when your in school tests arent as hard for you. I feel like I study so much and then when it's time for the test, I forget everything. Mommy doesnt fail all of her tests, just could do better.

After the test I stayed on campus and worked on some homework and on my news story for this week. Then I had an interview at 9 pm with a mom that I met last year on campus. I had class with this girl and she was pregnant the same time I was. I went up to her after class and introduced myself and we've been friends ever since. She has two little boys. They are so cute! So I got to see them last night, and her youngest one Carter fell asleep on me. It made me miss you so much! It made me so excited to watch you grow though!

Today mommy has class then I have to work on my news story ALL day. Hopefully it won't take too long but like every Thursday I'm there until really late. I would love to come home tonight to be with you but mommy doesn't want to drive late at night. I will be there first thing in the morning. All my friends want me to go out tonight for St. Patrick's Day but for some reason I don't want to at all. Thinking about going out doesnt sound fun to me. I'd rather lay in bed and watch tv, and just be at the apartment then going out. I hate the tired feeling the nxt day and the way my hair always smells like smoke after going out. I guess that's what becoming a mom does to you! I'm going to get ready for the day. I'll try and post tonight, if not, see you tomorrow Sophia! :) ohhh & the pictures I posted today are from your grandma. She tried so hard to take good pictures, but these work. Your looking somewhere else in the both of us. I tell myself they are angels you are looking at :) Have a good day today! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment