Friday, March 18, 2011

first day of Spring Break!

Sophia,
Mommy is FINALLY on Spring Break for a week! I'm so excited to get to spend it with you! I don't have to worry about school work, just our time together! :) I thought this week was going to be very stressful but it wasn't at all. I actually turned in my news story before 9pm!! I'm usually in the edit labs till midnight. I got done around 7:30 & I'm pretty satisfied with my story. She said it will probably make show, but she's always saying that. I have to redo my stand up though. She said the room I did it in was "boring" so I'm doing it in your room when I get home. Your room is so pretty. Mommy's kind of jealous. I guess it's still my room too because my bed is in it but we have it decorated just for you with your crib. You still haven't slept in your crib yet. I don't want to have you in your room.

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. You wore your outfit we got for her. Your grandma sent pictures, you looked so pretty. We didn't have a bow made for you but she did put something on your head. I don't know what it is, so when you get older, and see these pictures, just know I didn't put that on you. Mommy wore green today too but I didn't look as cute as you.

   
 
  

I woke up to <~ that picture of you this morning. It made me so happy knowing that in just a few hours I'll be able to see that smile of yours that you give me after a few days of not seeing me and to finally hold you and kiss you a million times! I'm going to work on an assignment here real quick so I don't have to worry about it when I'm home with you. I still need pack, & I'll end up packing so much. I'm always afraid I won't have enough clothes & then i have to straighten my hair :( AND then I'll finally be on my way to see you. I'm so excited. I'll try and blog every day while I'm on break because I'm sure we'll be doing lots of stuff! I really enjoy blogging, I want to be able to just go back and remember all these memories if I ever do forget. I just hope I keep up with this! I'll see you in a few hours baby girl! I love you!                                                 
Ten fingers, ten toes. She's laughter and teardrops. So small and brand new and amazing angelic. She's sent to bless you. She's one special baby. The best of life's treasure and will grant & bless you many hours of great pleasure.





No comments:

Post a Comment