Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Adriana Faith*

Sophia,
I hope you had a good day today. Your grandma didn't send any pictures of you :( Mommy had an okay day. It rained a lot here in Morgantown and stormed a few times. I spent most of my day on campus doing school work. Almost finished!* I wanted to write to you real quick to let you know that today you have a new baby cousin!!!!


** Adriana Faith 7lbs 8oz **

She's so beautiful! Your Aunt Christie was supposed to be induced tomorrow tomorrow {the 20th} but Adriana decided to come early. Christie said that as soon as she went to the hospital she pushed twice and Adriana was born. She didn't have time to get an epidural or anything so she gave birth all natural just like your mommy ;) { I like to brag about it, sometimes } The crazy thing is, I think you two look similar from when you were born.


 I don't know, maybe it's me but I think you two look a lot a like! Especially your round faces and eyes. I'm so excited to meet her!! And I'm so happy you two are so close in age! It's going to be so fun visiting with them. I hope you two are very close friends! But I'm so glad that Adriana is a part of our family. She is a very lucky girl to be a "Williams". Such good people. Hopefully we will get to visit them soon!


So, it's 1:38 am. I'm up writing to you and about to work on some homework. I'm sad. You are now 6 months old, well at 6:55 you will be exactly. I can't believe it Sophia! You are getting so big, SO fast! It's so crazy to look at pictures of you when you were first born {yeah, I've already looked through them a few times today} You were so little! & now you are 16lbs!! I'm also sad that I'm not with you right now. That I won't get to spend your 6 month birthday with you. Mommy has a lot of school work to do. But I'll be home Thursday and we will celebrate then. I can't wait to see you. I miss you so much!! Tonight, after my homework, I am going to sleep thankful. Thankful that I have been lucky enough to have such a beautiful daughter. Thankful that you have been so healthy and perfect.Thankful that your mine forever. Thankful that I'm YOUR mother. 

Goodnight my 6 month old baby girl,
I'll be writing to you tomorrow!
** I love you more than anything **

No comments:

Post a Comment