Friday, May 4, 2012

May Sponsors Part 1

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great May. Like I said before, May is my favorite month and today I want to share a few of my favorite ladies who are swapping with me this month.

Instead of an intro I thought it'd be fun to share 5 things about each of my sponsor swaps
I'll be sharing all my swaps in groups every Friday for the rest of the month but you can check them all out by clicking on their button on the right side of the page!

_______________________________


Jennifer @ FOREVER LOVELY

Hi my name is Jennifer, wife to Mike, Mother to Chloe and lover of all things lovely and beautiful. I'm the author of the blog Forever Lovely. I love meeting other Mom's and bloggers so please feel free to stop by my blog and say hi!

1. My husband and I have been together for 7 years this month and married for a little over 2 years! We have been though so much together, he is truly my best friend!
2. I have a 10 1/2 month old daughter named Chloe. Chloe is beautiful, smart, loving, adventures and stubborn just like her Mommy and Daddy. She is such a blessing and treasure to me!
3. I love tattoos and as of right now have 5 of them, I plan on getting a lot more over the years including one for Chloe!
4. I love the quote " Happiness is only real when shared" its from my favorite movie Into The Wild.
5. My favorite flowers are red roses, I even had them at my wedding!


_______________________________


Lindsay @ LITTLE MUDPIES

1. I'm Lindsay, wife, momma, crafter, jewelry maker and the girl behind Little Mudpies.
2. I have always loved jewelry.
3. I recently opened my Etsy shop and I could not be happier!
4. Creating jewelry has always been a passion of mine.
5. I also have a little blog where I share my adventures as a momma of two little boys, my crafts and creations, an occasional recipe or tutorial. 
Stop by and say Hi sometime!!


_______________________________


jacqueline D. @ "MOTHERMOPHER'

1. I have a 9 month old. And even though I think it's super cool, it's also EXTREMELY WEIRD!
2.I'm going to GEN CON this summer, and brining a will be ONE YEAR OLD, and can not tell you how excited I am about it. 
3. In highschool, I was in the yearbook under 4 different names, because no one could spell my name correctly.--PS my new last name isn't ANY easier to spell either.
4. I made a list of all the places in Indianapolis--where I'm from-- that I have to go to with my family before 2013, but I think I might extend the list into 2014 too.
5. I'm now getting back into the things I used to love before being a big pile of pregnancy hormones. IE: pokemon, photography, painting my nails, fashion and having friends agian! This year has been a weird one...


_______________________________


Kristina @ CITY CORPORATE TO SUBURB MAMA 

1. I love love love coffee! 
2. I'm a lefty
3. I've always wanted to be home with my kiddos and am thankful that a year ago that was made possible
4. Grew up in Peru and am bilingual English/Spanish
5. I'm working on starting to sell my handmade organic lotion and lip balm...hopefully I'll be open for business soon! 


_______________________________

I'm so glad to have these ladies swap with me this month. 
Check back next Friday for the next group of ladies!
& if you'd like to swap with us please fill purchase an ad spot and use the code FREESWAP to get it for free! or just send me an email and I can get it all set up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment