Friday, May 18, 2012

May Sponsor Swaps Part 2

Time to introduce the second part of my sponsor swaps. So glad to have them a part of my blog!
Please check out the first part here.
____________________


Tiffany from BLABBERING THOUGHTS





1. I am a mommy of 2.
2. A wifey to be (January 23, 2013).
3. I'm a wanna be blogger & domestic woman.
4. I'm easily side tracked by any social media.
5. I'm a reality tv junkie + a sports (MOST) fanatic. 


____________________

Holly from THESE ARE THE MOMENTS



1. Hey Everyone, I'm Holly :)
2. I'm the author over at These are the Moments
3. I'm an almost newlywed, marrying my guy on September 1st!
4. I'm a lifestyle blogger who shares my journey on this crazy/beautiful life.
5. I consider myself an open book, I like to share it all. Come by, say hi, and stay awhile. I'd love to have you!
twitter / pinterest / blog / instagram: hollymarie7406

These Moments

____________________


Carly from TEXAS LOVEBIRDS


1. I'm a seventh grade teacher who will turn SAHM at the end of this school year.
2. I am a proud firefighter wife of my husband, Cody, who just because a Driver/Engineer earlier this year.
3. I'm currently trying to figure out how to create a prayer ministry through my blog. I'd love to be able to support all the friends that I'm making through prayer.
4. I wish I was one of those stylish mommas, but I'm totally a jeans and tshirt kind of girl.
5. I'm obsessed with reality television -- Real Housewives, 16 and Pregnant, Bethenny, The Bachelor...I love it all.

BLOG // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // INSTAGRAM: texaslovebirds
____________________


Sadie from SADIE DEAR


1. My gorgeous hubby has Asperger's Syndrome: a form of high-functioning autism that affects social interactions, but does not impair intellectual reasoning. I blog about our beautiful life together, because life and love are what you make of them sometimes!
2. We have an exceptionally gifted two-year-old son, and we call him Buckaroo. Buck is more than a handful, and there's never a dull moment in our house!
3. My Nikon D90 is named Oscar. He is my best friend, and he goes everywhere I go. He helps me remember all the little details that make each day special.
4. I am a (temporary?) stay-at-home mom. My ideal career would be as a freelance writer/photographer/interior designer/personal shopper/librarian/childbirth educator. So, yeah...
5. My favorite things are: coffee, free range chicken eggs, local & organic produce, thrift stores, old houses, the smell of marigolds, antique book pages, sock monkeys and dinosaur toys, building things with wooden blocks, and open windows on sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment