Thursday, May 24, 2012

Little Bits of Happiness v.13


I've been dead this week and have barely done anything at all so I am using a picture from last week to make up for my laziness this week. 

Looking at this picture brings me happiness because it shows how much Sophia loves playing in water. I loved playing in water as a child too. This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend and Gary and I both get to have a 3 day week so because Sophia loves water so much we are planning on going to the local water park or just going to the pool. Thinking about our three day weekend and knowing Sophia is going to have so much fun has brought me happiness all week! 

What are your plans for Memorial Day Weekend? 
And if you haven't already, enter our giveaway to win $25! 

Linking up with MrsStepanieT

Mrs Stephanie T

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're going to have a fun weekend. I'll be having friends over for dinner and sunday/monday we'll be spending time with the family (hopefully some pool time).

    Have an awesome weekend hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ! Makes me long for summer so i can get my babies in the water :) But hopefully in no time we'll have hot days again

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! We're in Seattle and unfortunately it's still definitely pants and sweatshirt weather around here. Really makes me miss my California weather I grew up with:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daighter has that top too and I love it so much! Have a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm one of your newest followers, and I'm so loving your blog. Sophia, which BTW I love that name, is so adorable. I don't know what it is about kids and water they just seem happy together. This weekend I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and giving my 3 crazy pups a much needed bath. Would love a visit when you get a sec at www.findyoursparkle2.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful picture of Sophia!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this picture of Sophia! Hope you have a wonderful 3 day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower from Little Mudpies, love your blog your little girl is precious!

    ReplyDelete