Tuesday, May 10, 2011

♥ Mother's Day!

Sophia,



Sunday { May 8th } was Mother's Day. My *first* Mother's Day as a mommy, as your mommy I woke up that morning still feeling a little sick. All I wanted to do was sleep. Your grandma came in and got you for a little bit so I could sleep a little longer. I got up around 10:30 and Holly { mommy's best friend, and neighbor } was downstairs visiting you. She stayed until I had to leave to go to work. I started to feel a little better so I didn't mind going to work because I only had to work 3 hrs. We were a little busy at work, not as busy as I thought it would be. I also started to feel a lot better at work too :) 

After work I went home and the 3 girls { your grandma, me and you } went to do a little shopping. Your daddy had a game that day so he couldn't be here with us. It makes me a little sad that he's been missing so much and not here with us on important days but I know he has to do it and it'll all be over soon* We went to TJ Maxx. Our fav store. I got you the cutest bathing suite. I can't wait for you to wear it. We then headed to the mall and to Gabes. After we shopped we went to visit your great grandma and great grandpa. They were happy to see you! We went home and I HAD to have pictures with you on my first Mother's Day.



Today while we were shopping I was carrying you and you were just looking around and then out of no where you just laid your head on my shoulder and went to sleep. It was the sweetest thing and it melted my heart. It was the perfect Mother's Day present from you 

Sophia, I am so thankful for you. Because of you I am able to celebrate my first Mother's Day. I am so proud to be the mother of such a sweet, beautiful baby girl. I am blessed that God gave me this role. I know that at times this role can be hard but I wouldn't change a thing. I have enjoyed being your mother for the past 6 months and will for the rest of my life. Becoming a mother IS the best thing that has happened to me. I am ALWAYS here for you Sophia, no matter what and I will love you forever 


and of course Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother. I seriously don't know what I'd do without her. I owe her my everything and I am so lucky to have her as my mother. She is a wonderful women and I hope that I can be just like her as a person and a mother. Def. a perfect role model. She is there for me no matter what. And she loves you so much Sophia. She told me that you are the best mother's day present for her too. I love her so much She is my best fried.



Well Sophia, it's 2 am. You'll probably be up soon for a feeding so mommy should probably get some sleep. I really do enjoy writing to you. I know I will be so thankful for doing this later on. But thank you for such a good mother's day. I am excited to spend the next one's with you. But I'm more excited that I have tomorrow off and get to spend it with you!! 
I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment