Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day in the Sun with Mommy

Sophia,

Hey baby girl! Mommy wanted to write to you before I fell asleep. Mommy's really tired right now for some reason. Today it was really nice out so we spent most of the day outside. I took a big blanked and all your toys out there, even your walker and we just enjoyed the warm weather. At times it'd get too hot so we'd go inside but most of the day was spent outside. You loved it and you of course looked so pretty.




I took some videos that I'll have to upload tomorrow or something. When your grandma got home we headed to Kohls and mommy FINALLY found her graduation dress and shoes. I'm in LOVE! There will be pics of it after Sunday. Mommy got her grades back too. I did very good, I've never seen so many A's my whole college career. Who knew having a baby would make my grades better? But your passed out in bed with me. I may just keep you in bed with me tonight. I'm going to get some sleep too because mommy has to work tomorrow :( But I get some a break in the middle of the day so I'll spend it with you. I'm glad we got to enjoy some pretty weather today. I can't wait to spend this summer with you. You seem to love it outside. You are getting so big. Seeing you sitting up by youself in these pictures makes me realize it so much. Can we just stop time and stay this age forever? Good night baby girl, I'll write to you tomorrow.

I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment