Thursday, April 26, 2012

Litltle Bits of Happiness v.9

This is what brought me happiness this week:
{like all of my little bits of happiness posts, these are all taken with my phone and then put on instagram, so if you do follow me on there you've already seen this. also, i'm counting last friday in this lil bits of happiness post.}


Sophia turning 18 months // Hearing one of my fav songs come on Pandora {the first word of the song is my name} // Being cute and eating fake grapes at daycare // Toddler kisses // Sweet Sleepy Baby // Painting that Gary's mom drew of all the grandchildren .. it's perfect!

Does anyone know of a good site to make collages? I used to use Picnik and loved how easy it was and want something like that.

Linking up with MrsStephanieT


7 comments:

  1. What a fun day!! I wanted to let you know to head over to my blog I have posted something for you!! Check it out!! http://thecrazycannons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the picnik. I heard picmonkey is amazing and similar in a lot of ways. Still checking out others. And I love the pictures. She is adorable. And that picture? Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... that kiss picture is beyond sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love capturing sweet moments!

      Delete
  4. Oh, toddler kisses are the sweetest! Love these. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so cute that even toddlers can be so sweet!

      Delete