Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Sponsors Part 1

Last month I started doing sponsor swaps and I ended up really liking it. I think it's a great way to meet other bloggers and also a great way of sharing your blog with others. I found some lovely ladies who wanted to swap with me, even though it was my first time, and I'm so happy they wanted to. I've enjoyed getting to know them through their blogs.

I've decided to keep them all again for the month of April and also added some new ladies. I actually don't mind keeping them forever if they wanna stay ;)

But I wanted to introduce my April sponsors to you all. I split my sponsor swaps up so here's the first few ladies. The other ladies will be posted soon!! Check them all out and say hello!





Hope everyone is having a great week so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment