Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wanna Swap?


I started the whole sponsor swap in the middle of March and I have enjoyed it so far. I have been introduced to some lovely ladies and have enjoyed reading their blogs {you should check them out}. 

I've decided that it's something I'm going to do each month. I enjoy being able to share other blogs on my small, but growing blog.

I  have swapped with a few ladies already but I wanted to ask if anyone else would like to sponsor swap with me for the month of April. The lovely ladies that I have swapped with already will stay on for April too or however long they'd like to stay.

Starting in April I am also going to do a spotlight of all my sponsors and maybe even do some guest posts too. I'm excited to start this and hope to add some more lovely ladies to my blog.

Please visit my Sponsor Swap page or just email me if you want to swap! 
josephine.a.king@gmail.com

Oh and I forgot to mention that it's FREE!! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a sponsor swap!
    It's how I came across yours, and I'm so glad happy I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica bags nyc click here to investigate e3j96d2n39 replica bags from korea visit site x6a50g9j30 replica designer backpacks replica bags from korea replica bags chicago you can look here i8r06q0u72 replica bags dubai

    ReplyDelete