Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby Steps!!

Just wanted to get on here and post real quick. Since this is almost like my baby book I wanted add on here that Sophia FINALLY took her first few steps on her own yesterday!!! I went to pick her up from daycare and one of the workers told me not to be mad but Soph took some steps on her own. I wasn't mad at all. I have been waiting so long for this girl to walk on her own. I figured she'd have it by her first birthday but she is 15 months!! & still taking her time.

We went home that evening and I was so excited to tell Gary. We sat down on the floor and practiced with her. We were both sitting across from one another. We got Sophia to stand and she would wobble and walk to us in 3 steps. She would fall into our arms but she did such a good job!!! I was so excited. I am so proud of my girl and I wanted to get on here and share this so I can always look back and remember when she finally decided to walk.



I have been super busy this week with work and then full time momma in the evenings. I really wish time would just slow down or there were more hours in the day. I sometimes feel like I am going to go crazy  because my life feels non stop and I feel like I never get anything done. Oh well, here's some pictures of what we've been in to.

Here are some pictures from the holiday dinner party that my job had a few weeks back. I look so different in these pictures and the second one creeps me out. Why am I holding the wine glass like that? lol




Sophia LOVES to brush her teeth. She does it every morning and evening and she does such a good job. She holds it all by herself. She basically just chews on it BUT I made sure her 8 teeth are brushed when she's done playing.



I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Today was a little rough. After work I went with my mom and Sophia to the beauty saloon. Worst idea ever. Sophia was so cranky and bad. I was stressed out. She is now asleep and I am going to read a little bit of the Hunger Games and go to sleep. I have to work out in the morning. I've been going Monday, Wed and Friday. I like going every other day. I get to sleep in just a little bit longer on the two days during the week day that I don't go to the gym. 


No comments:

Post a Comment