Tuesday, June 23, 2015

SUMMER BUCKET LIST FOR KIDS



Summer is officially here and I am ready to have fun with my kids! We've spent a lot of time at the pool which has been fun but I want to add more activities to do this summer. So I sat down with Sophia the other day and we came up with a list of things she would like to do this summer! I named off a ton of activities (most of them are activities I remembered doing as a kid) and she yelled "Yes, I want to do that!" at the ones we have listed above. She was so happy just coming up with the list and kept asking when we would do each one!

We've already done a few of the activities listed but maybe we'll do them again. The days feel so long as a stay at home mom so I'm hoping these activities will keep us busy!

What are your plans for this summer? Do you have a bucket list too?

// You can download our Bucket List here.

No comments:

Post a Comment