Saturday, September 5, 2015

SUMMER DAY AT THE LAKE


Happy Saturday friends! I wanted to get on here real quick + post some pictures from a few weeks back! The weekend before Sophia started school my aunt, sister and the kids headed to Athens, OH to Dow Lake for a day of fun! Jax sat and played in the sand and Sophia played in the water. My kids LOVE being near water so they were so happy just to be there. We also brought kayaks so my aunt stayed with the kids so my sister and I could kayak. We stayed there all day and of course I took a ton of pictures! I hope to go back to the lake at least one more time before it starts to get really cold. I would love to take Gary's family when they come at the end of the month. I'll be crossing my fingers that it's still warm enough outside to go. 

Now for a photo dump from our day at the lake. Hope you all have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment