Friday, September 11, 2015

PUMPKIN PIE SHAKEOLOGY


Happy Friday everyone!

 So since I've posted everything Fall this week (our Fall Bucket List + apple picking) I figured I'd keep the theme going and share my new favorite Shakeology recipe with you all! 


If you love everything pumpkin then you will def enjoy this! I'm a pumpkin lover and had to try this and I ended up chugging it after letting Sophia take a sip! I've liked every Shakeology recipe but this one is in my top 5 for sure! ALL the flavors of Fall, the healthiest meal of my day and tastes like dessert ALL in one mason jar? YES PLEASE!

I still have half a can of pumpkin puree left so I plan on trying a different type of pumpkin Shakeology ... maybe mix it with some coffee to make a pumpkin spice latte? Mmmm.


WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FALL/PUMPKIN DRINK?


No comments:

Post a Comment