Thursday, September 10, 2015

OUR FALL BUCKET LIST

The first day of Fall is in 13 days (September 23rd) but with the cooler temps in the mornings and evenings + all the leaves falling onto the ground I think it's ok to go ahead and say it's Fall. Which I'm not complaining about it all. Fall is my favorite and I know I've mentioned this many times before but just everything about it makes me happy! The colorful leaves, the brisk weather, all the sweaters, scarves cardigans + boots, the holidays, both of my babies' birthdays, the scent of pumpkin everywhere and ALL the Fall activities!

Making memories with my little family means a lot much to me so I decided to make a Fall Bucket List! With how happy Fall makes me I don't want the next couple of months to slip away before me + my family have fully experienced all the fun this season has to offer. Here's to hoping we can complete all of these activities! 



You can download our Fall Bucket List HERE.

I plan on printing this out & putting into a frame. The size is for a 8x10 frame but you can resize if you need to with a photo editing program.

I am so excited to get started on our Bucket List! 
WHAT IS ON YOUR FAMILY BUCKET LIST THIS YEAR?

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun to come up with a bucket list for the season. I'm going to have to think about all that I want to do and actually plan it out! I always have such grandiose plans and then I never seem to see them through.

    ReplyDelete