Monday, January 5, 2015

A GRATEFUL HEART | WEEK THREE



Happy first Monday of the year! It's been a couple of weeks since I've updated. I didn't realize how busy I would get during the holidays! Now that they are over I plan on not taking anymore breaks for a while & hopefully getting into a routine of blogging. I am linking up with Emily at Ember Grey to share what I am grateful for.

Today I am grateful to be a stay at home mom. I'm even more grateful for Gary who works hard so I can stay at home all day with my babies. This morning I woke up, got to spend time with Sophia before she went to preschool. I ate breakfast and drank coffee as slow as I wanted while listening to country music. I gave Jax a morning bath and we laid on the bed & just smiled and stared at each other. I would've missed all this if I was working.

I love all these moments with my children & I get to experience them everyday. Not just in the evenings or on the weekends. Everyday. Our income has decreased, but that's ok. We'll find a way to make it. We always do.

What are you grateful for? Head on over to Emily's blog by clicking the image below & join!


Grateful Heart Linkup with Ember Grey


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, that face!!! So sweet :) I cannot wait to be a mom and look forward to stay-at-home moments like these too ;) Thanks for linking up, Josie! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete