Tuesday, December 16, 2014

MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

With Christmas being only NINE days away, I figured I'd share the items that are on my Christmas Wish List this year. Gary and I usually just skip out on buying each other gifts because we honestly have everything we need. We'd rather use that extra money to buy gifts for the children, family or friends. BUT if you or anyone were to ask, these are the items I wouldn't mind having:



o n e // Jax is a cuddler and I love it but it's hard to get much done around the house carrying a baby. I follow a lot of moms on instagram who use the Solly Baby wrap to carry their little ones around and I know that it's something I could use all the time.

t w o // Now that I am staying home with the babies I wear nothing but comfy lounge clothes. These adorable fox slipper-socks would be perfect to wear at home!

t h r e e // / The Reina Chair! I have been wanting one of these for a long time now. I would put one on my back porch & sit in it all summer long. There is a house that I pass on my way home and they have one of these chairs just laying on its side on their front porch. It's been knocked over for months. I am so tempted to knock on their door and ask for it because the one I found online is very pricey.

f o u r // I have an obsession with coffee mugs but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. I drink lots and lots of coffee each day so why not ask for another adorable mug like this one!

f i v e // I'm a lover of music from 70's - 90's and anything vintage. So how perfect would it be to play some good music on this vintage looking record player?

s i x // The previews for the movie Wild with Reese Witherspoon has been playing on TV a lot and it looks like something I'd enjoy watching. I looked it up online and saw that it is a book as well. I would like to read the book before watching. Has anyone read this yet?

s e v e n // This product from Covered Goods is amazing. It is a nursing cover that will cover your front and back. I don't know why but when I go out in public I get so nervous to nurse so I know this will make me feel very comfortable. It also works as a carseat cover and can be worn as a scarf. I'm pretty sure I NEED this item!

What is on your Christmas list this year? Do you have any of the items that are on mine?

2 comments:

  1. hi from the blog hop! i just moved into a house with hard wood floors and i now can appreciate a good pair of slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been thinking about getting a solly baby wrap, too! and i just love that reina chair. how gorgeous for a porch full of green plants with lots of sunlight streaming in. <3 hope you had a beautiful christmas!

    xo,
    dena @ livelovesimple.com

    ReplyDelete