Monday, December 15, 2014

A GRATEFUL HEART | WEEK TWO

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was busy & kind of stressful so starting today/this week with a grateful heart is just what I need. Today I am grateful:

s u n d a y  m o r n i n g s
I LOVE Sunday mornings. There is something about them that makes it so relaxing. I think it's the fact that there is no need for alarms and usually no where to be on Sunday mornings. On the week days Gary is up early for work & I am up early getting Sophia ready for school. Those days seem so rushed. On Saturdays I normally go grocery shopping with my aunt and grandma, we have done this for years! On Sunday mornings I am able to just come downstairs and drink a cup of coffee without having to heat it back up multiple times. Yesterday I drank my cup of coffee and watched Sophia pull two chairs up beside her brother who was in his bouncer. She sat her teddy bear in one of the chairs, covered everyone up with a blanket, and "read" to them. It was the sweetest thing. Jax LOVES watching his big sister. I wish every morning was a Sunday morning.

{The picture on today's post are a little grainy because they are from my cell phone. I left my camera charger in VA Beach so I am waiting for it in the mail so pictures from the phone until I get the charger.} 

What are you grateful for? Head on over to Emily's blog by clicking the image below & join!

Ember Grey: Grateful Heart

1 comment: