Tuesday, August 21, 2012

butterfly, ladybug.. same thing


Sophia and I found a butterfly today in our backyard.
As soon as Sophia saw it she started saying "Buh-fly!"

She loves butterflies and I remembered seeing a set of wings in Sophia's room that my mom bought for her. I ran inside thinking it'd be cute for Sophia to wear her butterfly wings after seeing a real one.

I found the wings but they weren't butterfly wings. They were ladybug wings. Oh well.
I ran them back outside and Sophia smiled so big and said "Buh-fly".

Butterfly, lady bug .. same thing. As long as Sophia's happy.



She wore them while she played outside in her sand box.

It was another perfect evening. We played while Gary cooked for us again on the grill.
We drank capris suns and ate candy corn until the food was ready.


My hand looks so weird in that picture. But Sophia's looks super cute. And that candy corn... I could eat them all day. One of my million reasons why I love fall.



My little butterfly/ladybug is already sound asleep. After the tantrums she threw before and after these pictures I can see why she's so exhausted. I don't know if it's because we're getting closer to two years old but wow. That's all I'll say about the tantrums I've witnessed today. Maybe that explains the headaches I had all day at work today. Or maybe it's bc I stayed up messing around on the blog and reading others last night.

I'll just blame both. Goodnight everyone.


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

4 comments:

  1. Your little ladybug is so precious. She's a beautiful child!
    Your evening outside sounds wondeful. We haven't fired up our grill in forever. We NEED to do that!
    I hear you on tantrums. My son just turned two and let's just say some days it's a wonder I have a hair left in my head!!

    Happy Wednesday Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a beautiful little girl! I would love for you to share this with people on my blog link-up today. Come over and visit!
    Wanderlust Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word I can relate to the "2 year old" tantrums!! Lacey threw a couple at the park the other day that made me want to crawl under a rock and hide lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures of your little ladybug! and that first picture of the butterfly in the grass is gorgeous! Sounds like you had a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete