Thursday, June 28, 2012

WE'RE BACK

Hello everyone, remember me? I'm the one who decided to forget about my blog for almost a month and do other things like enjoy summer, move into a home and spend lots of time with my growing toddler. I guess you can say I've been enjoying life.

Actually, the lil break I had was much needed. And I really enjoyed it! But it's time to start blogging again because I've kind of missed it. So back to documenting our life again.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!




2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how precious your girl is! Welcome back, by the way. Breaks are good for the soul! I have definitely slowed myself down this summer, and it feels so good. I vote for a photo tour of your new home! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I just took some time to roam around your blog, and I love it, and I love you. No big deal, lol. I love your honesty, and love your blog title. I am not a mother, nor am I pregnant, but my whole life I have just wanted to be a mom. Occassionally I write letters to my nonexistant child, lol - you are just amazing.

    Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete