Sunday, June 3, 2012

Vote for Us!

Good morning everyone!


I'm sure all of you know about the website Top Baby Blogs. Well, I've been a member of the site as long as I remember having my blog & I used to have the link to vote for us on my blog. For some reason over the past few months I just haven't put the link to vote on my site so now my blog has been pushed back. I was never in any top pages but I wasn't in one of the last ones like I am now. I think it's a great site and I have found a lot of the blogs I follow now through Top Baby Blogs. 

What I'm getting at is I just had to vote for myself to get me back on because I'm pretty sure they must have done a reset. AND I would love for you all to vote for us! Just click on the banner below & then click on the owl! Also, if you aren't a member you should def. join! There's a lot of awesome blogs on that site that you may find and enjoy! Thanks everyone & have a great day!

Oh, & I still have room for sponsor swaps if you'd like to swap with us! Visit my Sponsor Us page for more information!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to upload my button to passionfruit, however, it was still trying to charge me.

    ReplyDelete