Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lately

Sophia and Gary are both asleep and I got a nap earlier so I have some energy to get on here and blog, while watching Glee. I am soo glad we decided to get Netflix. I have been catching up on all these shows I didn't have time to watch before. Glee is my favorite! I plan on watching Friday Night Lights Next.

I know it's been a couple days since I've been on here but we've been up to the usual the past couple days. Just hanging out after work. One of the days this past week I realized that I've been slacking on taking pictures of Sophia that I decided to get out my camera and just snap away. I took a bunch that I'll be adding on here.


Last night I went to see The Vow with Stephanie. It was a great movie, def. had me crying. I ended up bawling my eyes out on my way home too. I have no idea why. I think that movie just really got to me. I do recommend it though!

It also snowed like crazy last night. Soph stayed with her grandparents  last night. I woke up early to head out to pick Soph and there as maybe 3 inches on the ground!! It was pretty, but freezing! I had Gary go with me because I hate driving in the snow. We picked Soph up and decided to get breakfast at Bob Evans. Mmmm. Then we just hung out here all evening watching Glee and cuddling. 

I love the weekends, they just go by so fast. Hopefully we don't get anymore snow! Hope everyone's having a great weekend!! Time for me to get back to reading The Hunger Games!


No comments:

Post a Comment