Wednesday, March 4, 2015

MY FIRST ROUND OF 21 DAY FIX

Hey guys! So right after I posted my last post about starting the 21 Day Fix my Macbook of 7 years completely died on me. I knew it was coming because it was so so slow but it literally crashed after that last post. I was without a computer for a couple of weeks until Gary picked up my new MacBook Pro for me! I love it!! So this is my first blog post using it and I plan on posting more now that I have a new (fast) computer! 

__________________________

On Feb. 9th I started my first round of 21 Day Fix and after 21 days of doing the program I can honestly say I LOVE it and plan on doing more rounds! In just 21 days I lost 6lbs and a total of 11 inches off my body! 

Here are a few before and after pictures. I wasn't planning on posting my Day One pictures BUT I want you all to see my results. I want you all to see that this program really does work! AND I didn't have to leave my house or my babies to get these results! 


I'm not only happy with my results but I'm also loving the way I have been feeling. Before I started 21 Day Fix I just felt bleh. I just felt tired all the time and I hated it. After starting 21 Day Fix I have so much energy. There are some days (like when Jax decides to stay up all night) that I am tired during the day but for the most part I feel better. I actually feel healthy! 

And the meal plan.... I loved it! I found a lot of meal ideas on Pinterest and surprisingly felt full all day. I also noticed an increase in my milk supply after starting this meal plan and drinking my Shakeology. I guess we can say Jax enjoys the 21 Day Fix program too! 


I'm so glad I started this program and can't wait to start my next round. If this is something you've been thinking about or interested in please let me know! I would love to have you join me! 

"IT TAKES 21 DAYS TO MAKE OR BREAK A HABIT. WHY NOT START TODAY?"



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'd love some information on this, you look great!!

    ReplyDelete