Friday, January 25, 2013

FRIENDS


Sophia has two best friends. Their names are Kynlee and Chloe.

The three of them have been going to daycare since they were babies
and they spend almost everyday together.

Some mornings on my way to work I think about how much I don't want to drop Sophia off. I think about how amazing it would be to just stay at home with her all day. Just me and my girl.

But then I think about the friendships Sophia has made at just the age of two and how happy she is to be with her friends everyday. She talks about them when we come home in the evening and even when she wakes up.

They giggle together and hold hands. They mimic each other & play with dolls. They dance and sing.
They are little girls.

These little girls make it easier for me to be away from Sophia while I'm work.
They bring so much happiness to Sophia and I am thankful for that.

Have a good weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely princess! I wish you and your family all the best things!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ______________________
    Dropping by from Friday Chaos Blog Hop

    hugs and kisses from your new subbie

    ()__()
    (> – <)
    ( u u ) hope you'll visit me too @ www.intosimplethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Josie! Just stopping in to say that I am a new follower from the GFC blog hop! I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting bloggers and have found some favs throughout the last few weeks! Thanks so much for hosting! I look forward to spending more time in your little corner of the internet! :) I blog about all life throws my way in newlywed world over at http://lovelaughterhappyeverafter.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much fun to see the little ones socialize! My daughter had her very best friends from preschool age, and then we moved away...But they still keep in touch via to this day. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Looks like she had a nice time over there. God bless her !

    ReplyDelete