Friday, December 7, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Ok, I know it's been a couple of weeks but I am just now getting the time to actually upload the very few pictures I have and do a post. Plus, Sophia didn't take a nap today at daycare so she is already passed out, perfect time to blog.

We spent Thanksgiving this year in VA Beach with Gary's family. We were only there for two short days {bc Gary had to work} but we still had a good time. It's always so relaxing to go there. We just hang around with his whole side of the family at his grandma's house. And she is THE BEST cook. I probably gained 5 lbs just being there.

I didn't take too many pictures. I actually haven't lately. I've been so caught up in life that I just forget to get out the camera or my phone. I did capture some of Sophia and her cousins. This visit she got along very well with them, especially Ally. They are about a year and half apart but they had SO much fun playing. I know Sophia plays all day with other children at daycare but I never really see it so it was nice to watch them run around, holding hands and giggling.


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Now time for Christmas!

❤ ❤ 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these photos! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. God bless

    ReplyDelete