Monday, December 31, 2012

OUR YEAR 2012 - PART 1

How is tomorrow 2013?  Like every day/year/moment, it's flown by. And it's just going to continue. Thankfully I've used this blog to capture everything. I read through the blog starting from the very first post of January and put together a post of links and pictures of my favorites. 

Sometimes it's hard to keep up with posting about our days and weeks because it can be time consuming but looking back and reading the posts .. all the memories and pictures .. made me so thankful for all the time I've put into this. It brought back so many memories and I remembered each one like it was yesterday. I ended this post smiling and I'm excited to post the rest of the year {I only got to May}. 

I do know that I'm going to try and put more time into my blog and post more often. The more I post the more memories we have documented incase I ever forget. And where else am I going to share all the pictures I have of Sophia?

So if you have some free time or just want to take a look at our year, click on the links -- you'll get the full post with more pictures. There are a lot but this makes it easier for me to just quickly find a post I'm looking for.

I'll be posting June-December hopefully tomorrow so check back for that. Hope everyone has a great day today, the last day of the year! And have fun tonight & be careful! I don't have any plans but to spend the evening with my lil girl. The most perfect way to end the year!

__________________________________________________


J A N U A R Y


I brought in the New Year with kisses from Sophia. We went to VA Beach to visit Gary's family & I captured my favorite pictures of Sophia eating spaghetti. Sophia and I took some funny pictures before work one morning. Sophia took her first steps and Gary and I went to my work's holiday party.

F E B R U A R Y



We bought our first car together -- 2011 Chevy Cruz! Sophia took a cute picture with Rico our dog. I took some Valentine themed pictures of Sophia and I put some glasses on Sophia and turned her into a baby nerd.

M A R C H



Sophia started standing and looking more like a toddler this month. I captured someone having fun in the bathtub. I shared a video of Sophia playing at daycare. We spent a weekend going to birthday parties & taking drives {I even left my purse at Applesbee's this month .. oops}. There was some warm weather that we played outside in. I filled out my first bracket. We took pictures for St. Patrick's Day & enjoyed some more warm weather. I took some pictures of my friend's little boy & LOVED how they turned out and I posted another video of Sophia rocking on her play horse.

A P R I L



Sophia took walks with her baby doll. I blogged about tantrums. I started sponsor swaps and had my very first guest post on the blog. We celebrated Easter. Sophia and I both got to sit with the Easter Bunny. I almost stepped on a snake this month and shared the traumatic event. I spent time with friends & had my first giveaway. Sophia turned 18 months. Sophia gave some kisses to her friend at daycare and Sophia officially started walking on her own this month!

M A Y


I shared about Sophia sleeping with me at night. Sophia drew on the sidewalk with chalk. My sister turned twenty one years old! We made funny faces and face timed with Elmo. Me and Sophia took walks holding hands. I turned 23 & celebrated Mother's Day in VA Beach. We spent one whole week there. This month also marked one year since I graduated from college.

READ PART OF OUR YEAR 2012 HERE.
READ ABOUT OUR YEAR IN 2011 HERE.

❤ ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment