Monday, September 26, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins

So here lately I've been being a good housewife ... I mean fiance & mother by cooking dinner every night. I get home around 6 every evening from work and I've got two hungry babies to feed :) My favorite things to cook are fast & easy meals. My friend Jesseca has been doing a great job at sending me easy recipes for a busy momma like me.


Tonight we had chicken tortellini and garlic bread. We filled our tummies with that & then saved a lil bit of room for pumpkin muffins. This recipe was SUPER easy. It only had TWO ingredients!!! & it's a perfect desert for Fall. All you need is this:



One cake mix - I used yellow & one 15 ounce can 100% pumpkin - puree, not pumpkin pie filling. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix cake mix with pumpkin filling using a hand mixer or a stand mixer. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour batter into muffin paper wraps/holder, ow whatever you call them, and bake for 25 minutes.


While the muffins cooked Sophia crawled around the kitchen floor and played with anything she could get her hands on. She's such a goof.



After 25 minutes the pumpkin muffins were ready & they looked and smelled soo good! Sophia got to eat a whole one herself. And I'm pretty sure she loved it. 







Our rainy Monday was spent enjoying our pumpkin muffins. Sophia eats everything now! Doesn't even touch her baby food anymore. So what we eat for dinner, she eats. I have the funniest videos that I'll have to add later from tonight. Sophia dances now, so anytime she hears music she does this cute lil dance. And she's also waving now! It's crazy how much they learn and can do in just one week. 

It's also crazy that Sophia will be one in less than a month!! I've been planning this pumpkin themed birthday and have found a lot of cute ideas that I want to do for her birthday But haven't done anything yet! I'm slacking. I guess I just think I have more time because it's so hard to believe she'll actually be one.. or maybe I'm just making myself think I have forever  until my baby is a year old :(  Ok, I'm stopping it here before I get sad and I'm going to look up some birthday stuff, then getting some sleep because I'm sure lil miss "I'm going to get up before mommy has to for work", will have me sleepy all day tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment