Monday, May 19, 2014

OUR BIRTHDAYS


You guys, I finally got a picture of the three of us! My birthday was last Wednesday (May 14th) & we went out to dinner  at a Mexican restaurant and I forced Gary to get in one with me!

I am now 25! I am going to be a mom of two at the age of 25!!! Before getting pregnant with Sophia I would have NEVER of thought that I'd be a mom of two at 25! I actually didn't want to start having kids until I was 30. Instead, I got pregnant with Sophia at the age of 20 ... a decade before my plans. But, I love being a young mom. I did miss getting to drink a margarita at my birthday dinner but I got to spend it with my family. 

Today is Gary's Birthday! We are heading to visit his family in VA Beach on Thursday! He hasn't seen his family in a while so this will be a perfect birthday present for him! I am excited to go. This pregnant momma is need of a mini vacation!


1 comment:

  1. Nice picture. You guys are a happy family. God bless you to all of you.

    ReplyDelete