Saturday, May 17, 2014

BABY #2!




I have not blogged in forever & the main reason is bc I've been exhausted with my pregnancy with baby #2! We are so excited & can't wait to meet our little baby in October!

Sophia is very excited too! She keeps asking about the baby and always kisses my belly! She says she wants a baby girl though! I'd love for her to have a little sister but I'd also love to have a little boy! We'll see! We find out the gender of the baby on June 13th. I will be 20 weeks!

This pregnancy has been completely opposite from my first with Sophia. I have been very exhausted & moody. I am working a full time job & taking care of a toddler so this may be why. 

I plan on updating my blog more though. I really miss blogging & want to be able to look back at my pregnancy & of course Sophia growing up! 




2 comments:

  1. Wow Congratulations, I am so happy for you and your family!! Such exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed about the first picture. It has the whole idea ant so beautiful. As always Sophia looks adorable. Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete