Saturday, October 3, 2015

OCTOBER GOALS


How is it already October?! I swear it felt like I was just making September goals! I'm not complaining though because October is my absolute favorite month! It never used to be but it's both Sophia and Jax's birthday month so its now my favorite!

This morning I looked back at my September goals and feel like I only completed half of them. I guess that's better than nothing right? Here are my September goals. The ones crossed off are the one's I did complete.

// SEPTEMBER GOALS FOR THE BLOG
++ Post 5-6 times a week - i tried but got too busy with the kids and getting everything ready for Gary's family. I need to start planning posts ahead instead of posting same day. 
++ Post more about my fitness journey - didn't even make one post :( i maybe worked out 5 times the whole month so there wasn't anything to post about. 
++ Post more on Twitter & Facebook page - i posted a few times but not as much as i wanted. 
++ Participate in at least one giveaway - i didn't just participate in one giveaway but TWO! 

// SEPTEMBER GOALS FOR ME + THE FAMILY
++ Plan for my babies' birthday party - i've been pinning on Pinterest like crazy and have an idea of everything I want. I still have to buy everything but I feel pretty good at where I'm at for their birthdays.
++ Finish gallery wall for living room - the gallery wall is finished (thanks Megan!) & i LOVE it! Now I want to put a gallery wall on every wall in my house!
++ Find Halloween costumes for Sophia and Jax - still haven't found or bought their costumes. i can't decide what i want them to be. i kind of want them to do something matching but i may just let sophia pick what she wants to be and find something for Jax!
++ Take Jax's 10 AND 11 month pictures (I'm behind) - ok. what is wrong with me? I still haven't done this! This NEEDS to be done this week.
++ Read at least one book this month - I didn't even touch a book. 
++ Plan fun things to do while Gary's family are in town - I had a lot planned to do while Gary's family was here and we were able to complete one but it rained the whole time so we just hung out at the house.
++ Sell Sophia and Jax's gently used clothes to buy more - I ended up taking their clothes to a consignment store and sold some clothes and was able to buy some new ones for them.
++ Complete another round of the 21 Day Fix - I started but then .... excuses. I need to complete at least two more rounds because I have a bridesmaids dress to fit in at the end of November. 

So now for my October goals! I plan on adding some of the goals I didn't complete to this month and hopefully I achieve them! 

// OCTOBER GOALS FOR THE BLOG

++ SCHEDULE MY POSTS OUT SO I DO HAVE 3-5 POSTS A WEEK
++ POST ABOUT MY FITNESS JOURNEY 
++ PARTICIPATE IN ANOTHER GIVEAWAY
++ USE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK PAGES


// OCTOBER GOALS FOR ME + THE FAMILY

++ FINISH BUYING EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR BIRTHDAY PARTY
++ BUY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
++ TAKE MORE PICTURES FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS
++ TRY TO COMPLETE HALF OR ALL OF FALL BUCKET LIST
++ TAKE THE KIDS BIRTHDAY PICTURES
++ COMPLETE ONE ROUND OF THE 21 DAY FIX
++ FIND A GROUP OF WOMEN TO COMPLETE A ROUND OF THE FIX WITH ME
++ BUY KIDS BIRTHDAY PRESENTS
++ BUY A RUG FOR THE LIVING ROOM
++ TAKE JAX'S 11 MONTH PICTURES

I honestly could keep going on things I need to do or buy this month. October is just going to be a busy month for me and I can't wait to do it all! Here's to hoping October is a really good month. I know it will be!

What are you're goals this month? 


No comments:

Post a Comment