Friday, November 28, 2014

THANKSGIVING 2014


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had dinner at my aunt's house again this year. She did a great job and the food was delicious! The only thing that was missing was my grandparents were not there. Unfortunately at the end of last week my grandpa fell and was admitted into the hospital. He is doing better now but was discharged right before our Thanksgiving dinner & they decided to stay home for the day. I am just so thankful he is doing better and hope that he continues to get better!

This year I have SO much to be thankful for. My blog has been neglected ... again, so I have a lot of updating to do & as you can tell by the pictures, our little man is here and we are now a family of four! We are so thankful he is here and healthy! He was born on October 24. I plan on posting his birth story & pretty much everything else from the past couple of months. I also need a new blog name now that Jax is here. I plan on using this blog again as a way to document his first year!

But for now, here are a few more pictures from Thanksgiving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment