Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SNOWED IN!*

I keep forgetting about my blog. My last post was more than a month ago!! Well the semester started back up again, Sophia is in parkersburg staying with my mom while i finish this semester. ONE MORE SEMESTER!!!*** I can not wait to be done with school. This semester hasn't been too hard. I'm taking 15 hrs & one class is online. I started WVU News and actually tried out for anchor on Monday. Tomorrow is when we find out who made anchor. If I don't get it I won't be upset at all.. I just figured I might as well try out.

I havent had any classes today so I've been REAL bored. I'm gonna start on homework now. It snowed ALL day, a lot actually. And they ended up cancelling classes today. Gary was supposed to come and see me tonight but.. snow ruined it :( But gonna work on homework may update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment