Monday, May 3, 2010

First Doctor's Appointment :/

I have my first doctor's appointment today in like 30 min, i havent even gotten ready yet bc corina's alarm didn't go off so i probably wont even get too ready today. im just so nervous :( mostly about getting my blood taken, these whole doctor appointments through out the pregnancy is gonna be the hardest for me. i hate doctors and anythng that has to do with them. but hopefully it wont take long i have a 5 page paper due this evening at 5p.m. i shoulda done it this weekend but i spent friday night at gary's game where they won their 21st game in a row and are now going to the tournaments in johnstown, pa. i havent decided if im going to it yet. saturday gary and i spent the day in parkersburg with my parents. we played with corina's new dog dudley. hes so cute. we went and saw the new nightmare on elm street too, it was a pretty good movie. we left sunday morning pretty early bc it was raining really bad and gary had a stupid banquet at noon, i just sat in his room while he went it. then we just hung out for a little bit and i left so i wouldnt have to drive back early this morning for the appointment. i actually woke up this morning around 6 to text messages from my friend megan who is in labor right now! this is her second child and she told me shes really nervous. great lol but im going to get ready real fast and head to this appointment that ive been dreading for weeks now. ill post when i get back & update on how it went and if i survive lol. pray for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment